Saturday, December 31, 2016

Tatting Throughout 2016

The year has been busy, and I have been lazy.
Lazy about posting what I've tatted.
I apologize for not having kept you informed on what I've been up to this past year (is it really the end of the year?). All I can do is try and be better at posting in the coming year.
I don't remember all the details about each piece, so this will mainly be the pictures of what I tatted during 2016.
Those pieces of tatting I remembered to take pictures of, anyway.




Alexandra from Tatting Patterns, by Lyn Morton.




Sophie from Tatting Patterns, by Lyn Morton.




Earrings for Pierced Ears from Tatting Patterns, by Lyn Morton.




Old Glory, by Dan Rusch-Fischer. I tatted this for my Grandfather's birthday.




Butterfly Heart by Karey Solomon.




Tatted Sunshine, by Nancy from Be-stitched.




Four Patch from Tatted Quilt Squares, published by Handy Hands Tatting




Newcastle Necklace from Tatted Jewelry, by Marilee Rockley.




Roses and Leaves, by Linda Davies. I made this for my Grandmother's birthday.




Beaded Butterflies from Tatting Jewellery, by Lyn Morton.



Seahorse, by Debbie Arnold.



Simple bookmark, based off of the Easy Bookmark from Learn to Tat, by Janette Baker.



Simplicity,  from Tatting Patterns, by Lyn Morton.


Five-point Snowflake from Tatting Patterns, by Lyn Morton.


A three dimensional snowflake I fiddled about with.


Union Flag, by Heather Priseman. I made this for a friend who had served a mission in England for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.




Minor Norwegian Dragons, by Anne Bruvold. I made these dragons to give to my fellow camp leaders as part of a get-to-know-you activity.




Charity from Tatting Patterns and Designs, by Gun Blomqvist. I made this for one a fellow camp leader as part of her camp award.

I have some other pictures that I need to gather, and a few other pieces that I haven't taken pictures of yet, but I thought that posting something was better than not posting at all.
So I'll try to be better at posting in the new year, and look forward to the patterns that will be tatted in 2017.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year!

1 comment: