Friday, December 13, 2013

Have a blue, blue birthday

Well, this is the last birthday in my family that I've tatted something for this year.
And it is a very important birthday!
Today is my mom's birthday!
She requested a handkerchief for her birthday, so that's what I made.


Done in Lizbeth size 20, color number 130.


Her favorite color is blue, so I used a blue handkerchief. The pattern is from A Tatter's Workbook by A. Tatter. It was a fun pattern to tat, and I found it interesting to use a handkerchief that already had holes that I could join the edging to.




My mom liked the handkerchief, for which I am glad.
I would consider using this brand of handkerchief again. Though this one was smaller then the white handkerchiefs I've used before, this handkerchief came with a flower design on one corner of it and the had the nifty holes along its edge that allowed for easy connecting and spacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment