Monday, March 18, 2013

While at the dentist

I went to the dentist today. While I was in the waiting area, I was able to complete a tatting project.

Being numbed by the dentist does not mean that you can't tat.


This little coin purse is a birthday present for a cousin. I love making things out of tatting for my relatives birthdays, and thus far they seem to like what I've made. Making something for someone else is a wonderful way to show them you care.  Even if it isn't their birthday, you can still surprise them with a little handmade gift.

Don't be afraid to test the gift first. It's better to test it and fix any flaws before you give it away.    



So next time you have a dentist or doctor's appointment, why not try taking a craft with you to work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment